PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1960 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Fiesta 3 Seat Wagon

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Default 1960 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Fiesta 3 Seat Wagon

Up for sale is a 1960 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Fiesta 3 Seat Wagon. Let me just start by saying that I am the second owner of the car. The car has been re-painted a special Pink Copper but all Original Trim pieces have been kept. It has the original motor, but I have had all the gaskets replaced. This car runs great, and when I say it run's great.. I'm talking,.. I could drive her to Los Vegas and Back right now and have no problems all the way through. No idling/starting/over-heating/revving or any mechanical problems what so ever. Radio works, A/C Works. Only thing I would recommend is getting a slightly higher out-put Alternator just to supply everything with a little more stable amperage. Interior is all original, headliner is all original. Headlights, tail-lights, brake lights, interior lights, rear mechanical Auto window even rolls down with Key insert. The third rear facing seat folds up and out perfectly. No rips on any interior. Windows manually roll up and down with ease. The car has 40k miles when the odometer stopped working so that could use a little love. I've put about 2,200 Miles on it since I've owned it the past few years. Here are a few specs on the car
Motor/drive train
394 Original v-8
Auto Trans Shifts Perfect
White wall tires with 9.5/10 tread left
Hub Caps are slightly faded 8/10 condition

Interior:
All original
Dynamic Fiesta patch on front seat came off, but I still have it. Pics of it below
Sun Visor on drivers side needs to be re-attached
Carpet is in excellent condition
Seats are in excellent condition, as well as 3rd folding rear facing seat which is rare especially in original condition.
All windows are in excellent condition, no cracks or fogging/water spots/grime etc
All seals are in great condition Window/door/windshield etc 9/10 condition

Exterior:
The exterior of the car is in great condition. There are a few small slight blemishes and a couple small chips from the few cruises/cars and coffee meets and shows I attended. But overall, being a critical guy myself I would give the exterior of the car a 9/10. As you can see in the pictures and when you come to check out the car in person . . .. This car has been taken care of. It was garaged its entire life and never left outside in the elements. I doubt it's even ever been sprinkled on. All chrome trim pieces are in excellent condition, the white roof is in just as great condition as the rest of the cars body (which is rare). There is no Paint fading or Flaking.

I also wanted to take a second to say that I am only selling this car because I am a pure automotive enthusiast and I am moving onto something else. My price is OBO but I will not tolerate excessive low ballers. This car is an American Classic car. . ..preserved in excellent shape. Those of you who know what this car is truly worth will have no questioning about the price. This car is sentimentally Priceless to me. But I am willing to let it go for 25,000.

Now. . ..on to the pictures. And let me just say this.. they do the car no justice. You really need to see the car in person in order to appreciate how well maintained the car has been kept.
Please Only call if you are a serious buyer, No joy rides and no friendly looks. Please only contact me if you are a serious buyer, I am not interested in Payments or any trades, just serious enthusiasts ready to take care of this car the way I have. Thank you much!

Please call or text me if you are interested, or send me your e-mail and I can send you an additional 30 intricate pictures of the car.

Aaron Parker (six Six one) five One Zero - Seven nine four nine. Call or text, anytime.

Pink Slip In hand and ready to transfer!!!!

Pics