Toronado Talk about the Oldsmobile Toronado within...

1992 Olds Toronado Trofeo Red 4 SALE

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 12:47 AM

Hi, Thought i would see if any of you Oldsmobile Lovers might be interneted in a Olds Toronado Trofeo red in color. This car has about 187,000 miles on it. Its a 1992. Kentucky car with NO RUST AT ALL. We are now in Wisconsin and i hate to see this rust to hell. And that can happen very fast here. =( There is afew things wrong with this car but nothing that will stop U from going anywhere. For instance sunroof wont open dash lights do not come on and radio wont come on. This could be an easy fix i dont know. This car has someclear coat is peeling from the southern sun. Has NEW tires on it as of Nov. 2008 Goodyear Viva''s All season tires. Also new breaks in Dec. 2008 Tranny fluid was just flushed this month.. Runs good!Could use a tune up! Dash has a crack in it i guess from the sun too. Has VIC screen in and it works like new. Nothing at all wrong with that. Nice to have tho i will tell ya that, I will miss that! We are having another baby and were in need of something bigger minivan would be nice. So i am up for trading too. If interested please email us. Ava.Lynn07@yahoo.com Thanks 4 reading =)

Old 01-13-2009, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by eerriicc

Hi, Thought i would see if any of you Oldsmobile Lovers might be interneted in a Olds Toronado Trofeo red in color. This car has about 187,000 miles on it. Its a 1992. Kentucky car with NO RUST AT ALL. We are now in Wisconsin and i hate to see this rust to hell. And that can happen very fast here. =( There is afew things wrong with this car but nothing that will stop U from going anywhere. For instance sunroof wont open dash lights do not come on and radio wont come on. This could be an easy fix i dont know. This car has someclear coat is peeling from the southern sun. Has NEW tires on it as of Nov. 2008 Goodyear Viva''''s All season tires. Also new breaks in Dec. 2008 Tranny fluid was just flushed this month.. Runs good!Could use a tune up! Dash has a crack in it i guess from the sun too. Has VIC screen in and it works like new. Nothing at all wrong with that. Nice to have tho i will tell ya that, I will miss that! We are having another baby and were in need of something bigger minivan would be nice. So i am up for trading too. If interested please email us. Ava.Lynn07@yahoo.com Thanks 4 reading =)
omg is it a maniaual shift or hurst if so then i want it you can talke to me and tell me if it is.