Cutlass Talk about all models of the Oldsmobile Cutlass within...

1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Default 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - ideas?

Hello everyone,

So I am about to receive a 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme from my aunt and uncle as a present for my divorce. I don't yet know the specs on it as far as engine size and whatnot, but to the best of my knowledge, the only thing I need to do to the engine is figure out the electrical system and get that working again.

Regardless, the reason for my post today is that I am going to be doing some cosmetic work on it. The car is in good condition, except it needs a new headliner on the inside. I would also like to look at playing around with the front seats, dash, carpets and interior lighting. I'm not saying I want to totally redesign it, I just want to make it look nice on the inside. I am also going to paint it.

I've done some looking and I can't really find a good parts website for the car. It's a 4-door sedan. If anyone could be helpful and point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

Old 05-21-2012, 02:44 AM
Default 87 Oldsy

Dude, I searched your 4 door beast and it is a nice ride needless to say but if your looking for interior parts It may be wiser to go ahead and do the upholstery yourself. I drive a 97 old and I mean every last part of a 97 supreme sl. Best way to fix interior is an Auto upholster headliner quick and easy or Oldsmobile re-upholstered to a modern look. Your City has to have one of them around and I'm pretty sure your not gonna like the price but believe me you will enjoy the end result day in day out! Food for thought, good luck on the 87 Olds.