Cutlass Talk about all models of the Oldsmobile Cutlass within...

95 Olds Cutlass Conv - Reveal Moldings

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 10:19 PM

I just bought a white 95 Olds Cutlass Conv. I had a 94 new, and loved it ... wished I had never given it up. But now have this 95 with 65K miles on it. The car was from Florida and had sun damage to the outer moldings. The rear window reveal moldings are cracked and broken. I have been looking at many parts sites and can not find them. One site had them listed, I ordered, and they came back and said they were discontinued. Does anyone know where I might go online to find these kinds of body parts or you specifically may sell the 90-95 cutlass convertible window reveal moldings? I will also need a black rubber trim for the front windshield, as the original has shrunk and is coming off.

While I'm at it, some other parts that I will be looking for are replacement power window switches (drivers door) and cruise control buttons on the steering wheel. The paint is coming off of these switches.

Thanks for any guidance and help you may have. I'm looking forward to some open air driving again and this car is the best looking convertible that Olds has ever built. Too bad they stopped making them!!!

Thanks
coloradocowboyx[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

[img]uploads/coloradocowboyx/8E8DE_Cutlass_Conv_-_Window_View.jpg[/img]Edited by: coloradocowboyx

Old 04-29-2009, 09:23 AM
Default follow up on reveal moldings rubber lacing

0114460 is also looking for a source for the windshield reveal molding lacing GM P/N 12503879 discontinued by GM VPI does not have. ANY SUGGESTIONS????????????????? Own 1994 Cutlass Supreme conv.

Originally Posted by coloradocowboyx
I just bought a white 95 Olds Cutlass Conv. I had a 94 new, and loved it ... wished I had never given it up. But now have this 95 with 65K miles on it. The car was from Florida and had sun damage to the outer moldings. The rear window reveal moldings are cracked and broken. I have been looking at many parts sites and can not find them. One site had them listed, I ordered, and they came back and said they were discontinued. Does anyone know where I might go online to find these kinds of body parts or you specifically may sell the 90-95 cutlass convertible window reveal moldings? I will also need a black rubber trim for the front windshield, as the original has shrunk and is coming off.

While I'm at it, some other parts that I will be looking for are replacement power window switches (drivers door) and cruise control buttons on the steering wheel. The paint is coming off of these switches.

Thanks for any guidance and help you may have. I'm looking forward to some open air driving again and this car is the best looking convertible that Olds has ever built. Too bad they stopped making them!!!

Thanks
coloradocowboyx[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

[img]uploads/coloradocowboyx/8E8DE_Cutlass_Conv_-_Window_View.jpg[/img]Edited by: coloradocowboyx

Old 05-27-2011, 12:56 PM

Check here...

http://www.thecliphouse.com/

The part number for it is WFS D1005 A. The phone number they have listed on the website is wrong. Call 719-694-3335. I just ordered one for my car and it cost $60.00. They can order the windshield reveal trim for you.

They don't have the side window ones though. I'm looking for them as well. If you find them, let me know.

Old 05-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Super Moderator

Given the dates on the previous posts, they probably found what they were looking for by now.
Thanks for posting the link though, that'll help in the future.