Cutlass Talk about all models of the Oldsmobile Cutlass within...

bird flew in my grill

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 07:39 AM

Hi people, just introduces myself in another topic. I`m from the Netherlands and it`s kind of hard to find the right parts around here. Hopefully there is someone who can help me out on this one. Search already on Ebay, but no success so far. It`s for a Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham from `78!
The funny thing is that a bird flew in our grill, the less funny part is that it is broken, and we cant get a new one.
Is there someone around here who has one left, or lives close to a scrapyard or something?
Well tnx! Name:  12012008342.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  61.7 KB
< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" ="text/"></>< ="text/">_uacct = "UA-939292-46";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 01-16-2008, 04:35 PM

nobody nothing, no help round here??

Well...........bye then[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]
< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" ="text/"></>< ="text/">_uacct = "UA-939292-46";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 01-13-2009, 02:02 AM

Yea people on this web sight are ********. nobody get back to me. the maderators are f**king asleep.[img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] I just joined other wise i would have helped you earier. I feel bad for you. and you know what ur the only person to ever post a picture on this f**king site. any way if for some reason you come back and look at this try www.car-part.com. You can find just about anything on there, just put in your car and the part by scrool down and it will give you the parts. and it search and listings will come up and it will give you the phone mubers and prices. too bad youll never see this. [img]smileys/smiley6.gif[/img]good luck where ever you are,

MaxwellEdited by: Olds_Theory