Cutlass Talk about all models of the Oldsmobile Cutlass within...

NEED HELP. Tulip Panel needed.

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 09:07 PM
Default NEED HELP. Tulip Panel needed.

Just want to say I am a SERIOUS BUYER. I have delt with too many flakes so far. People who send poor photos of rusted out panels that I have to judge from. No point responding back to people who flake out, not going to solve anything. I am writing this now as a blanket response to everyone. But not everyone is like this and had delt with some straight people who realize their panels where too far gone. Right now being disappointed is an under statement.

I am a SERIOUS BUYER! I you have something I can use and you are serious about selling or have a real lead on a part, PLEASE contact me. I have already contacted all the salvage yards at least twice from the same list that everyone sends me.

Below is the description of what I need. I will settle on with just a good section of what I need. That section is the passenger half. I was informed that this tulip panel is the same from a 68-72 Cutlass S.

Thanks, Brad

Original post:
NEED HELP. Looking for a replacement panel that the rear window sits. This panel is spot welded to the package tray and is also part of the trunk edge that holds the weather stripping. I cant find and told the are no repros. A good rust free piece would be great. Or a lead of salvage yard who have this part.

The car is a 1969 Cutlass Supreme 2dr sedan/post car. Photos attached of part needed.