Cutlass Talk about all models of the Oldsmobile Cutlass within...

need schematics

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 08:46 PM
Default need schematics

Hi Guys: I'm purchased a 1976 cutlass s 442 the original 350 motor was removed and a 455ci installed but the cruise control was disconnected, so I need a schematic for the cruise I also need a schematic for the heater and duct work. Any help would be greatly appreciated !! please send to my e-mail and I'll say Thanks in Advance!!!

Old 02-06-2015, 11:00 AM
Default factory stuff =usually?

thats a hard one -unless u have a buddy with some factory manuals? Heres what i can remember??= the heater is a vacumn operated= comes from a large line =?1/4?? that feeds from the vacumn port on intake manifold- it usually will "T" into the cruise vac canister-then goes into a bundle (wires & all) thru firewall to heater control @ heater.-not dash controll!! Look in drivers? side of eng compartment for this bundle. Shoukld be also a small "Check valve" in the small line that goesinto bundle to inside car.?? With no vacumn at all to heater -u will only get defrost!! (safety feature) might try the "W" body forum?? maybe someone will/ can have the old manuals. or find an olds parts specilist /that may have a copy of circuits?

Old 02-07-2015, 10:46 AM

Thanks TwinPilot001 for the help I really appreciate the advice. You have a great life!!!