General Olds Chat Talk generally about Oldsmobile within...

Awesome Oldsmobile

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 06:36 PM

What dufus at GM decided to dump Olds? They are some of the best driving, riding and powerful cars made. I see more old Olds on the road than anything else old.Especially the Cutlass. Edited by: cierra

Old 12-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator

Someone not very smart. Look at GM right now, they pay thier CEOs millions to run the company into the ground. I would think they would get someone in there to run the place that has a clue of what they are doing.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by rustyballs_69
Someone not very smart. Look at GM right now, they pay thier CEOs millions to run the company into the ground. I would think they would get someone in there to run the place that has a clue of what they are doing.
Rusty *****, I agree with you. GM took a screwed up direction a long time ago. But environmentalist pressures and "safety issues"can mess up a company like this. And they tried too hard to compete. I miss the old BoX Caprice. I miss the Monte Carlo and Firebird with that thin metal steeringwith the dash that was a dash and with the hood that was a hood. Know wut ah mean? I had all of these cars. I could get so far into enviro issues and safety issues that it makes me sick. I don''t want a car that is equivalent to to a soft plastic childrensplayground. I want an engine and transmission and differential and if I don''t keep my motor tuned upand it''s blowing smoke then impound my car.All this Air Cleaning Crap on cars today goes somewhere. In the landfill. f**k emmissions.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by rustyballs_69
Oh, I forgot. They are getting somewhere in there that has a clue. The Federal Governdamnet. They fix everything through legislation and sound decisions. There will be a car czar from now on. We are saved!Know whut ah mean Vern? f**k the media and f**k these Narcissisticgood all''s. f**k everyone but the ones that understand.

Old 02-21-2009, 03:14 PM

[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]I am about in tears trying to fix my mom''s 1992 olds cutlass ciera. It all started after putting a new fuel pump in and now it keeps blowing a fuse next to the relay switches, everytime we cut the car off, we would have to pull the fuse out because the fuel pump kept running, and now it keeps blowing it. Please help if you can.......

Old 02-21-2009, 03:15 PM

Sorry, didn''t mean to post a reply to this question, trying to ask a question, my badddd............