New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

New guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 06:18 PM

Hi Everybody,

Been checking this forum out for awhile now. Nice to see so many people into Olds. Even though GM didn't stand behind them.[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]I know I'll have a million questions to ask since I'm a diehaed Chevy fan.[img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]I'm recently divorced so I seem to have more time on hands then before, but alot less money.[img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]My wagon is really solid for it's age. My friendgot it for me GA, and all it cost me was for him to bring it up here to Ohio. It will be my daily driver till I get my truck restored. Then I plan on fixing the old girl up and giving it to my youngest girl Val. This makes the forth wagon for me, the rest were all Caprice Clasics. But this makes the first Olds that I've ever owned. I work for a Public Library here town, and I've been there going 18 years now. I also own a antique restoration / woodworking business which I run at night. Been doing that for over 10 years now.Well I need to get out in my shop so I hope hear from you all son.

Latter Tom[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]