Ninety-Eight Talk about the Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight within...

1955 olds ..anybody else have one?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 03:10 PM

< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>
Just bought a 98 holiday 2 door sedan.. just curious if anyone else has one?
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-46";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 06-14-2008, 06:20 PM

looking for 1955 98 holiday olds fender skirts..anyone have a pair they are selling please contact me...thanks

Old 10-27-2008, 09:30 PM

don''t havea 55 but my skirts(56) are the same as the 55 98s. If you don''t mind fiberglass I bought mine @ www.bigjims.netlook under fender skirt directory. BTW they could also find you metal ones if you call them

Old 10-29-2008, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by hialeah56
don''''t havea 55 but my skirts(56) are the same as the 55 98s. If you don''''t mind fiberglass I bought mine @ www.bigjims.netlook under fender skirt directory. BTW they could also find you metal ones if you call them
thank you for info ..it turns out i did find a pair but now decided i would not use them so i will be selling them on ebay...they are black and the real deal but i think my car looks good with out them .

Old 10-29-2008, 06:57 PM

I have the sameperdicament right now, I bought a visor and skirts but still undecided. I think they look good either way

Old 10-29-2008, 08:32 PM

I have the sameperdicament right now, I bought a visor and skirts but still undecided. I think they look good either way
Right now i am having my car totally repainted and rechomed, so i had to make up my mind if i wanted to spend for the skirts to be painted too... the white walls and spinner hubs look great.. and the skirts covered it so i just decided no...maybe your car it would look good.. what kind do you have..i mean the yearofyours,? is yours a 56...love to see pics??Edited by: oldslady

Old 10-29-2008, 08:46 PM

mine is a 56 olds 88 holiday coupe here she is in her cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378312

I just took mine out of a bodyshop cause the guy went bankrupt and currently looking for another[img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img]Edited by: hialeah56

Old 10-30-2008, 08:36 AM

mine is a 56 olds 88 holiday coupe here she is in her cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378312

I just took mine out of a bodyshop cause the guy went bankrupt and currently looking for another[img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img]
oh what a shame to have that happen... wow some project and already some difference...oh it will be beautifull.. lots of luck finding someone.... that is a nice site... i will look it over more.. what colors have you chose for the car,..

Old 10-30-2008, 08:45 AM

It was going to be red and white but there''s only a million cars at every show in that combo [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img], so now I''m going with either green and white or blue and white. BTW that site isreal cool to post your progress + is free

Old 10-30-2008, 08:48 AM

It was going to be red and white but there''''''''s only a million cars at every show in that combo [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img], so now I''''''''m going with either green and white or blue and white. BTW that site isreal cool to post your progress + is free
i will check it out, i know red and white.,. i did mine in burgandy..and cream.. just slightly different.. lol i like those colors... are you doing stock colors.. and keeping car stock?Edited by: oldslady

Quick Reply: 1955 olds ..anybody else have one?