Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

Obama

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 04:17 PM

hahahahah! Am I actually conscious? Which one of you helped elect this Uh Uh Uh uh Uh Uh uh Obama? That''s all he can say. Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh. It makes me very suspicious. People say they voted for him becausehe''s black. I don''t know. He looks Italian to me. Or French. Know what I mean? Like from theSouth of France or Northern Italy. I''m very suspsicious about this guy. I don''t believe he was born in Africa.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:49 AM

yea but it dont make a difference on race. if hes a good guy hes a good guy. the color of his skin dont make a difference. but i do think you are right that all the hoodlems in the citys voted for him just for that reason. i dont know. maby because there of afrcan american disent just like he is. all those poeple whent out and votesd. othere wise they wouldnt normally care. they wouldn''t vote for a causcasion person cause it dont make a difference to them. i guess they felt like they had to change history. they did. thats good for them and i look up to that. they really deserve that. they fought for so many years. and they finaaly got equality. well done,

maxwell. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2009, 08:03 PM

I ''thought'' he was a Muslim all these days.

though his Wikipedia article suggests he''s Christian.(hope I''m not misunderstanding)

In Chapter 6 of the book, titled "Faith," <b style=": rgb(255, 255, 102);">Obama[/b]
writes that he "was not raised in a religious household." He describes
his mother, raised by non-religious parents, as detached from religion,
yet "in many ways the most spiritually awakened person that I have ever
known." He describes his Kenyan father as "raised a Muslim," but a "confirmed atheist"
by the time his parents met, and his Indonesian stepfather as "a man
who saw religion as not particularly useful." The chapter details how <b style=": rgb(255, 255, 102);">Obama[/b],
in his twenties, while working with local churches as a community
organizer, came to understand "the power of the African American
religious tradition to spur social change." <b style=": rgb(255, 255, 102);">Obama[/b]
writes: "It was because of these newfound understandings—that religious
commitment did not require me to suspend critical thinking, disengage
from the battle for economic and social justice, or otherwise retreat
from the world that I knew and loved—that I was finally able to walk down the aisle of Trinity United Church of Christ one day and be baptized."[129] He has been a member of Trinity United Church of Christ for over twenty years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/<b style=": rgb(255, 255, 102);">Obama[/b]#Pers<wbr>onal_life

Old 01-28-2009, 11:33 AM

I do not like Obama solicalism.

If Dr Martin L.King was still alive, I do nt knwo if he would of voted for Obama. Dr Kingwas a Republican

Old 07-14-2009, 03:32 PM

cierra, if your so suspicious about him, do some research about his history instead of making silly msg board posts.

Old 07-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Super Moderator

Like him or not he is the pres. I don't think John McCain would be doing any better as the pres for the fact that the economy sucks. If the economy sucks its the pres falt no matter who it is. It definitely isn't the color of his skin. The economy sucks because our government doesn't know how not to spend money, just like my wife.