PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1997 LSS in Western NC

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 08:10 PM

As the title states I have a 1997 Oldsmobile LSS to sell in whole or parting out. The car was and still is a DD, but there's become so many "little" problems that I don't know if it's worth fixing. The biggest issue is the fact that a guardrail came out of nowhere and clipped the driver's side ruining the header, door skin F&R, and minor damage to the LH quarter panel. The car still drives straight and the LH light and lense was unaffected.

The only non-cosmetic damage I can think of is that it needs a new sending unit for the gas tank, a new 02 sensor, and an EGR valve.

I live in Hendersonville, NC and would prefer local pick-up and deals but will ship on buyers dime. I prefer to sell whole vehicle, so if you want parts- be prepared to stand in line on a first come first served basis.

The vehicle is non-supercharged, tan outside w/ tan leather interior, sunroof and all power equipment. Mileage is approximately 160k and runs like a top regardless of the aforementioned problems.
Please e-mail or PM me as I don't check this forum very often.
rustydavis-AT-mchsi.com

Thanks for looking!

As most forums I probably need a price, so let's say $2000 to start.

Rusty