PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Aurora for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 03:10 PM
Smile Aurora for sale

Hi everybody. I've been the proud owner of an Aurora for several years now. I love the way it rides & the build quality is outstanding! I hate to sell it but I'm in need of a utility vehicle.
Aurora luxury sports sedan 2002
Second owner. Original owner was a great grandmother (a family member of mine) that kept every since receipt of all work done: every oil change & tire change, etc. She absolutely babied this car. Garaged, non-smoking, non-animal, non-kid car. This is a clean second generation Aurora.

About this vehicle:
Leather interior is in great shape. 8-way power adjustable front heated seats with 2-position memory. Genuine burl walnut interior accents. Sliding power sunroof. 6-speaker sound system with CD player multi-disc changer.
Dual-zone climate control. Solar control glass allows sunlight to pass through a window or façade while radiating & reflecting away a large degree of the sun’s heat. The indoor space stays bright & much cooler than would be the case if normal glass were used. Power windows. Keyless entry.
Onboard computer displaying the date, current gas consumption, oil life, tire pressure, trip computer, etc. OnStar. Electronic compass inside rear-view mirror. Rain-sensing windshield wipers. “The ultimate synthesis of art and science.”
Cadillac Seville G-body platform. Aerodynamic body gives it a drag coefficient of 0.32; extremely slippery, probably one reason it gets such great gas mileage. Ivory White, looks like a pearl!
V8 4.0 L (244in³) V8, 250 hp @ 5600 rpm, 260 lb·ft torque @ 4400rpm DOHC engine based on Cadillac's 4.6 L Northstar V8. The Northstar engine was exclusive to Cadillac before this car received it. This car has the same engine that powers the Shelby Series 1! 28 MPG highway & 18 MPG city, great fuel economy for a sporty V8. I never drive it above 2,500rpm as I like to save gas & keep it in “babied” condition. Cruise control. Automatic 4T80-E transmission shifts smooth, includes performance shift mode.
Suspension: Front: independent, MacPherson strut, coil springs, 30-mm stabilizer bar. Rear: independent tri-link design, coil springs with semi-trailering arm, 20-mm stabilizer bar. This is the smoothest riding car I've ever been in.
Daytime running lights. Driver & front passenger airbags. Anti-lock + vented 4-wheel disc brakes. Traction control.
"The Aurora was highly regarded at the time for its refined engine, excellent build quality, well-balanced ride, and structural integrity. In fact, during normal crush-to-failure tests done by automakers to evaluate body rigidity, the Aurora's unibody construction actually broke GM's testing machine. A frame-crusher otherwise used to test stronger truck frames had to be used instead, with the car exceeding federal standards for passenger cars by two times."
“The roof structure withstood more than 8,000 pounds of force in a crush-resistance test – far exceeding the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard for passenger cars – before the test equipment simply gave out.” -GM
As you can tell, I really love this car & I do not want to get rid of it. This car has never been in an accident & has a blue title.

PM me with serious offers.

Thanks to the admins for letting me post my car here.

Old 09-15-2015, 04:43 PM
Old 10-20-2015, 09:28 AM
Exclamation

Just reduced the price once more: https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5276564567.html