PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Oldsmobile Custom Shop Signs and Clocks

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2020, 08:18 PM
Default Oldsmobile Custom Shop Signs and Clocks

Hey yall , Not sure where to post this I am new here and really my first forum. I wanted to show yall what I do here for customers looking for that special one of a kind Oldsmobile gift , even for yourself. I custom make Oldsmobile

signs and clocks for car groups mainly and wanted to see if anybody is interested in one for their own shop. The lighted signs and clocks are all done by me and shipped worldwide. I will post a few pictures here and if anybody is interested in one or something else just let me know. I have a website but not sure how to promote it so ill just stick with this low volume approach to see whats here. please check the pictures and if this is the wrong spot for this maybe someone can help me place it better.

I have many different style available these are just a few. Thanks Yall

Old 02-08-2020, 11:21 AM

Great work! By all means provide me, all, with the link to your website.

There is a an online forum, called Classic Oldsmobile, where your work would be both sought and appreciated. Posted the pics and web site there, too.

https://classicoldsmobile.com

Old 02-08-2020, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by OldsD88
Great work! By all means provide me, all, with the link to your website.

There is a an online forum, called Classic Oldsmobile, where your work would be both sought and appreciated. Posted the pics and web site there, too.

https://classicoldsmobile.com

ok , the site to see or buy one is bigtimesignsandbanners.com ill check into that online forum and see if i can post something there, hey help spread the word for me im not really sure how forums really work, but i do appreciate your kind words. Thanks