Cutlass Talk about all models of the Oldsmobile Cutlass within...

stalling

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 02:47 PM

<DIV class=content>ok ill make this as clear as i can with as much info as i can to. soooo i bought two 10inch blue led lights to go were my gas and break pedal are these ones you plug right into you cig lighter well i wanted to see wat they look liked when on so i went to my passenger side floor area and did it there i couldnt really find were to install so i saw a black pole so i screwed it in there .....finds out that black pole had wires in it i noticed after the second screw went in my gauge cluster stopped working my heat stopped blowing btw i had the car running while i did this when i put my lights on it goes beep beep beep beep as if my car was off and i left them on ya know?? and my radio flickers on ...and then off it will play for 1 min then go off come back on that crap... 2 min after tht happend after i screwed into tht pole my car shut off batt was dead ..... had to jump it well we did that 4 times but every time it shut down after i would say....10 min i took it for a ride once but once when i got back into drive way it shut down soo i looked at the wires i screwed into i only found one!!! wire tht had a little rubber shaved off thts the only wires tht was cut then i looked at my fuses found one 20g and one 10g fuses blown one goes to hvac blower motor and ones the I/p electronics ignition feed tht one has a lot on it like the gauge cluster headlamp switch cruise control second gear start up switch ect ect ect.....car does start but shuts down quick and needs to be jumped please help i need my car running its my daily driver btw its an olds cutlass supreme 3.4l dohc v6 1995 2 door convertible please help!!!!!! thank you all </DIV>