New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Hello from 1968 Cutlass S Convertible owner

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 05:49 AM
Default Hello from 1968 Cutlass S Convertible owner

Hello!

I tried posting here a couple weeks ago but it doesn't seem to have shown up, so I'm trying again to introduce myself.

About 4.5 years ago I bought the Cutlass convertible that has been in my family since before I was. It's white with black top and interior. My parents were the original owners in 1968. The car has been babied, garage-kept, and maintained all these years, and runs great! It definitely turns heads and gets smiles and thumbs-up when I drive it. Growing up, I remember that almost all the cars around me were Oldsmobiles -- that's just about all that my parents and grandparents ever bought.

I live in northern Virginia, just outside DC, with my husband, two teenaged kids, and crazy dog (a mixed breed "mutt" -- she's lovable with her family, but a handful). When I'm not driving or caring for this antique car, I like to garden, cook, read, and of course be a parent. There are often kids' activities to attend -- softball, baseball, swim meets, choral concerts, martial arts practices, and the list goes on. I also work for myself doing leadership assessment and development consulting.

I'm happy to meet you all!

Jodi

Old 01-07-2020, 10:02 PM

howdy

I drive a 69 convertible !

Old 01-10-2020, 03:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi, Jodi and welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!