News, Updates & Announcements Stop in here to get the latest on OF happenings! Just take a look...

DASH OUT OF LIGHTS

Old 08-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Super Moderator

exCELLENT SUGGESTION FROM TEXAS RED. I TOO HAVE TECH MANUALS FOR MY VEHICLES. IT DOES PREVENT BEING SNOWED BY A MECHANIC WITH LESS THAN HONORABLE INTENTIONS. ALSO MIGHT ALLOW YOU TO SAVE MONEY ON THE REPAIR BY DOING IT YOURSELF. SOME OF THESE REPAIRS ARE SO SIMPLE EVEN I CAN DO them.

Old 12-16-2008, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by texasred

Having trouble finding the right forum, too. Looks like several folks have trouble finding Caps Lock. [img]smileys/smiley24.gif[/img]

C.J.
SCREW YOU........

Old 12-16-2008, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Iflylow
Originally Posted by texasred

Having trouble finding the right forum, too. Looks like several folks have trouble finding Caps Lock. [img]smileys/smiley24.gif[/img]

C.J.

X2

All caps is harder to read, and rude as well.
wOho cARes But yOU TWO Ya''LLARE the oNES tHAT aRerUDE. JUsT eRAD nD pST anD drIVE yoUR LOdSMBIL. And Shut Up?Edited by: cierra

Old 12-16-2008, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by SSAULS

HELP

I HAVE A 1999 OLDSMOBILE VAN (SILHOUETTE) AND THE DASHBOARD IS DARK. IT HAS NO LIGHTS BEHIND ANY OF THE RADIO/CASSETTE BUTTONS; ALSO THE LIGHTS ON THE STEERING WHEEL ARE OUT. I THINK IT HAS TO BE A FUSE SOMEWHERE ON THE VAN THAT''S THE PROBLEM. DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER?

Old 12-16-2008, 06:24 PM

HELP

I HAVE A 1999 OLDSMOBILE VAN (SILHOUETTE) AND THE DASHBOARD IS DARK. IT HAS NO LIGHTS BEHIND ANY OF THE RADIO/CASSETTE BUTTONS; ALSO THE LIGHTS ON THE STEERING WHEEL ARE OUT. I THINK IT HAS TO BE A FUSE SOMEWHERE ON THE VAN THAT''S THE PROBLEM. DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER?
Does the speedometer work? Will it show show your speed without going up and down? If so then it may just be the switch that turns your interior light on and turns your dash lights from on to fade to off. Simple fix. Pop it out and pull off the wires and check it with a simple OHM meter if you have one. Ifnot then just go get a new one and pop back in.Check your Courtesy light fuse first if it has one.I''m assuming you''ve already done that.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by ilikecars

IT SURE IS GOOD TO LIVE IN AMERICA WHERE FREEDOM OF CAPS IS FREE.......... FREEDOM AIN''T FREE, MY FRIEND, ESPECIALLY FROM BIG CAP *****. REMEMBER THAT FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE SO WE MAY NEED TO RATION OUR CAPS ONE DAY BUT UNTIL THEN, Where can I some Caps as big as yours? I mean for the best price? After all this is AMERICA.I can stil find the best price, right?Different forums I''ve been on someone will post in all caps and I did when I wasa BIG CAP POSTER at the beginning of my internet life and some idiot had to just act like that was the most awful thing. No one could ever tell me politely. The people that were cool didn''t care at all. They didn''t even notice. I don''t notice and never will so keep posting yourBIG CAPS my friends and we''ll put all those BETTER THAN THOW''Sin their place. IN THE SMALL CAP SECTION.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by cierra

IT SURE IS GOOD TO LIVE IN AMERICA WHERE FREEDOM OF CAPS IS FREE.......... FREEDOM AIN''''T FREE, MY FRIEND, ESPECIALLY FROM BIG CAP *****. REMEMBER THAT FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE SO WE MAY NEED TO RATION OUR CAPS ONE DAY BUT UNTIL THEN, Where can I some Caps as big as yours? I mean for the best price? After all this is AMERICA.I can stil find the best price, right?Different forums I''''ve been on someone will post in all caps and I did when I wasa BIG CAP POSTER at the beginning of my internet life and some idiot had to just act like that was the most awful thing. No one could ever tell me politely. The people that were cool didn''''t care at all. They didn''''t even notice. I don''''t notice and never will so keep posting yourBIG CAPS my friends and we''''ll put all those BETTER THAN THOW''''Sin their place. IN THE SMALL CAP SECTION.
i wrote the part past all the decimals................ about freedom is just another word and so on...Just so everyone knows. I don''t think even the internet can handle the big capscause there was no differerence between my quote to a post. Moderators? Your response?

Old 12-16-2008, 06:49 PM
Super Moderator

APPLAUSE,,APPLAUSE// APPLAUSE// APPLAUSE// APPLAUSE//APPLAUSE// APPLAUSE// APPLAUSE. THANKS CIERRA . AMERICA, LIGHTEN UP FOLKS IS IT REALLY THAT CRITICAL.

Old 12-16-2008, 07:23 PM

HELP

So you have no "Paradise By The Dashboard Lights"?

Old 12-16-2008, 07:29 PM

APPLAUSE,,APPLAUSE// APPLAUSE// APPLAUSE// APPLAUSE//APPLAUSE// APPLAUSE// APPLAUSE. THANKS CIERRA . AMERICA, LIGHTEN UP FOLKS IS IT REALLY THAT CRITICAL.
How do I get as many stars as you?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DASH OUT OF LIGHTS