New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Deployed to IRAQ need ideas for my cutlass

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 08:27 AM
Default Deployed to IRAQ need ideas for my cutlass

hey yall im new here, and i own a 1972 cutlass with a 350 rocket. i honestly dont know much about cars i know enough to get me by and keep it running but not as much as id like to. i have a year to spend here in iraq and while im here im having my car worked on back home, so ill have something great to come home to. i just had it towed to a mechanic shop to have the oil leak fixed, it runs strong right now just needs a lil work to get it up to par under the hood. i was thinking after market exhaust after the mechanic is done for a first step but i have no idea how to figure out what i want or need, all i kno is i want louder and deeper but not too loud... im open for any ideas at all about anything on the car, it already looks beautiful dosent need much as far as apperance goes mostly lookin for ways to increase performance without losing the ability to be a daily driver.... i appreciate any advice you have to give