New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Rollin’ on Old’s

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 09:16 PM

An intro of myself and my ride: I am 23 and this is my second Oldsmobile to date. My first was a '92 Cutlass Supreme SL which I bought with 128k on it but had been taken good care of by the elderly man who nicely sold it to me for $1,200. Whenshe gottotaled the engine was still purring with approx 212k on it. Now I have justpurchased a '96 same model Olds with 72k for a sweet $2,500 in DE, small dent a hood but noaccident history on Carfax, it was aone owner lease vehicle. The interior is emaculate to say the least, all black leatherw/ all options. I chose to buy another Cutlass Supreme SLbecause of the long lasting engines and smooth ride when the vehicle is taken care of, coming from a dealer this one has! I have always owned big cars for there comfort but want to get a little more into power and handling while decking out the inside, hope all is possible with a little insight and time.

Noticed that there is not a whole lot of members on this site. Not a bad thing but then again there is a fair amount of oldsmobiles in the world to be disscused. I registered on this forum to just show my appreciation for olds' and hope to learn ways of bettering the performance and appearance of my own. Anyone with a similar model to mine who has enhanced its specs or has an interest in mobileelectronics for their car I would gladley converse with. All the others I will just sit back and watch what you all do with the real oldies..

Good luck with everyones endeavours, thanks.

Peace